Monday, August 31, 2009

Summer days, driftin away

I decided that the best way for you to get to know me is through the fashion that I love. So I was flipping through style.com's best of summer and decided to share the looks that made me break out in grease, craving for those summer days

Rinette Pradhan at All Points West
yellow sunglasses, red drawstring shorts, and a tank top with a knot on the shoulder (all of my tank tops soon to follow suit) are my personal favs in this photo, plus she has the attitude (and body) to pull it all off

Tara Nichols
not as in love with the whole outfit above, but am definitely putting that t-shirt on my diy list
plus, even when summer ends, i see major potential paired with leather leggings and ankle boots

and finally, the one that i'm absolutely and irrevocably obsessed with


Chantal van der Meijden in Miu Miu
this officially brought me from the depths of black high fashion to the white light of layers, ruffles, and sheer gooorgeousness

soon to tell you more,
E. Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment